Create Better Bids and Get More Funding
Want to boost your chances of winning that grant or contract?
Do you struggle to find the time or expertise to write bids that have a good chance of success?
Are you wondering how you’re going to compete with other bidders for your tender?
I can help you create better bids and better services so you get more funding and improve your impact.
“Joe has brought real expertise to our fundraising work in some key specialist areas. He has a strong ethical foundation to his work, as well as a sound and shrewd business focus. He’s challenging and engaging, and has helped us think and learn as a team.”
Paul Morrish, Business Director, VoiceAbility, the UK’s largest advocacy organisation
Your bid’s in safe hands
Since I quit my job as an in-house bid writer in 2010 I’ve been helping organisations across the country to improve their performance and increase their chances of winning tenders and grant funding.
So, when you want to win a contract or apply for a grant I can help you create a dynamic, rock solid proposal that stands out and gets funded.
“I have real confidence in Joe’s personal calibre and the work he’s done for us.”
Clare Wightman, CEO Grapevine Coventry and Warks
What you get
I offer five core services, which can be implemented in any combination:
- Bid Writing - optimised to what particular commissioners and trusts are looking for, from someone who understands funders.
- Bid Health Checkup – send me your existing bid and I’ll give you detailed recommendations for how you can take it from “alright” to “amazing”, within 24 hours if required.
- Fundraising Strategy – a list of recommended funders for your project, with timeframes and areas for further focus
- Service Innovation and Design - helps you find smarter and better ways to help your existing and future service users
- Case Management System Review - identifies where your case management could be tighter and shows you how to fix it
- Accessibility and Marketing Service - gives you smart tools and content that build trust and remove barriers so that your service take up improves
Get started with an hour’s free consultation.
Straightforward and helpful advice on the issues your advocacy organisation is facing right now. Click here.